Are you a member of the press or blogosphere, researching for an article or blog post?
Perhaps you’re researching the UK Daily Deals market? We’re experts and we’ll gladly share the latest statistics, industry gossip and opinion with you.
We’ll also be happy to talk about entrepreneurship and many issues affecting small businesses, as well as opportunities for start-ups in difficult times, getting funding, etc.
Contact us now:
Tel: 020 7403 0227
Buyometric in the press and online
- October 2013 – Notification service launched to filter discount deals
- February 2012 – UK’s Buyometric acquires Hungry Local to create Hungry Deals
- January 2012 – Buyometric partners with Kate Garraway’s goodypass.com
- January 2012 – The British invasion of daily deals has begun
- December 2011 – Buyometric and Pouncer Media launch DealPouncer – the desktop deals aggregator
- October 2011 – Buyometric Founder Paul Fisher talks to Startup.co.uk
- July 2011 – A cool UK start-up – Buyometric
- December 2010 – Fubra invests in deal-a-day aggregator Buyometric, lends marketing muscle too
- October 2010 – Buyometric – a flash sales aggregator with a laser-focus on personalisation