PHP Developer – London Bridge
Up to £25,000 per annum + bens
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of 3 experienced developers in a fast paced, growing industry. Just 2 years old, the business is still in its infancy but already a market leader making this the perfect place to become a part of the foundations.
To be considered for this role, you must have a passion for PHP Development, be entrepreneurial in your approach, willing to do what it takes to get the job done and have a desire to be a part of a growing business in a competitive market place. You must be personable, hard working, resilient and ready to take on a real challenge.
You will be responsible for maintaining and extending our existing web framework, spiders and email delivery system, as well as taking ownership of improvement of site architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP.
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL.
- Knowledge of the Linux (shell and scripting).
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks.
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Understanding of basic algorithms. Know what big O-notation is about.
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject essential (otherwise proven track record with at least 3 years practical experience in a commercial environment).
Additional Skills are Desirable:
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with Agile Development
- Knowledge of PostFix and how Mail Transition works.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (ideally Git).
- Experience with Doctrine.
- Experience with noSQL (Redis).
- Experience with Sphinx Search.
If you think you would be right for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a portfolio of personal projects (GitHub or a personal website would be suitable).
NO AGENTS – we do not pay agency fee’s as we have our own in house recruitment team, please don’t waste your time.